HAVING TROUBLE FINDING A SADDLE FOR YOUR HORSE OR PONY? CAN'T
FIND ONE THAT FITS YOUR HORSE AND YOU? OWN A NATIVE PONY? HORSE
WITH NO WITHERS? BROAD BACK? WIDE OR EXTRA WIDE FITTING?
LOOK NO FURTHER!! TRY A TREELESS SADDLE!
Treeless saddles are fast becoming
the 'natural' way to ride. The saddles are very light, soft and
They conform to the horse's back
and allow the horse to move with free and easy movement, able
to stretch out from the shoulder and with a long, low outline
and an easy stride.
YOUR HORSE WILL LOVE A TREELESS
Treeless saddles fit 99.99% of
horses, from an Arab to a Native pony. They are ideal for hard
to fit Cob types who have a barrel body, short back, no wither.
The rider's weight is spread across a wider area of the horse's
back, thus avoiding any pressure spots.
OF A TREELESS SADDLE
- No saddle fitting is required.
- No re-flocking is ever required.
- Use in conjunction with a recommended
pad for extra weight distribution and shock absorption, where
recommended in item description.
- Lightweight, flexible and comfortable
for horse and rider
- Saddles mould to shape, use
all seasons no matter how fit your horse is!
- Ride in harmony with your horse-
feel your horse move!
- Suitable for young horses, ideal
for long reining before backing
- Superb for Natural Horsemanship
- Ideal if you own more than one
- Excellent for hacking, schooling,
endurance, le trec and small jumping.
- Develop a deep, classical and